- Seek other state organizations who would support these efforts.
- Encourage them to share strategies that are working in their area.
- Ask your state organizations to embrace this goal to find and educate all children.
- Identify ways to share ideas within the state, including with policy makers.
- Suggest a community and/or state-wide 2-year goal to address this issue with speed, scale, and consistency. Countries that are mobilizing at all educational levels appear to be having the most success.
- Celebrate the efforts and accomplishments in finding the missing kids and ensuring they become educated in some way.
Please add your comments and/or experiences on other country approaches to education.